TQR Confidential

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Gift of Joy shortlisted by British Sci/Fi Association

Hi, TQR,

Just thought you might like to look at the following couple of links, both of which list the shortlists for this year's BSFA awards. You might find them interesting. I certainly did (particularly as I'm the editor and publisher of disLOCATIONS).

Link #1

Link #2

Best,

Ian Whates
www.newconpress.com
***

Mr. Whates,

This is outstanding news! Congratulations and thank you for bringing this to my attention. I don't think we've had a piece nominated for anything in the three years of our existence, until now that is. I'd say you have a good shot at taking some pleasure in the winner of the short fiction category, seeing as how you're in (one way or another) three times. Good work, sir. When do they announce the winners?

Best,

TQR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home