TQR Confidential

Friday, November 20, 2015

Dep sends TtT to the Terminal for remedial spanking

Bonjour, Robert Cornwell:

Merci beaucoup for your submission, the strange and riveting Teasing the Troll, for our consideration here within the skanky stained walls of TQR.

It is I who have had the challenging task of listening to the blaring soundtrack while attempting to concentrate on the plot, subtext, and visuals you've woven adeptly into your cap. I am spent, but acknowledge that it is not your burden but my own.

The Monkey winced. I dodged. We wept a little together. And oui, we danced.

Know, sir, that we are but peons in the hierarchy of this space. You are hereby notified that Teasing the Troll rises from our hands (well, my hands; Monkey's paws) and into the claws of those shapeshifters who inhabit the Terminal. Is it good or bad? We'll see. Too late to back out now.

Let's see what happens.

Bonne chance!

G. DePlancher / The Floor -TQR

Sent while levitating from my own Bright Cloud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home