TQR Confidential

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Bonjour, Monsieur Steinhagen:

Many thanks for your recent submission, the shining Venture Capital, A Month of National Holidays, for our consideration here at TQR.

Check check check. I am pleased to commend you...or perhaps it will feel more like condemn you?... sincerely, I hope for you it will be the former...on this work that pleased me as a reader and completely subjective scrutinizer of such things. More importantly for our purposes, dear VC, the Great Monkey squealed aloud as I read your work to him via Skype.

What does it all mean? Ask a philosopher who is better equipped to advise you on matters so encompassing as to be described as 'all'. For our purposes, I am but the humble deliverer of your sentence. I mean, privilege...specifically, that we have decided to advance A Month of National Holidays for further sniffing and examination at the hands (or claws, as some feel more aptly describes them) of my smart, literate, judgemental colleagues of The Terminal.

You know what that means, j'espere? It means your work rises up the chute. It means more waiting. It means...let's see what happens next.

It's all I can do for you, besides thank you for your ingenuity, fine presentation, and a decent read.

Merci et bonne chance,

G. DePlancher Currently lost in Inkville / but normally uncomfortably appointed on The Floor - TQR

Sent while levitating from my own Bright Cloud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home