TQR Confidential

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

You think you're sick? I'll give you what for!

It's been a week and a half since my mouth became a breeding ground for these white-tipped pustules that cried out in excruciating pain anytime any morsel of food or toothbrush dared venture inside my mouth. Mastication was a beautiful torture. Well, today, a few sleepless nights and 15 pounds later, I sit back at work swallowing the decompositional sludge of the aforementioned pustules, causing plenty of stomach ache, gagging and a rising fever during my nocturnal catalepsy, known as sleep. So. Yo. You think you've got sick? I just today got around to making the TQRstories staff aware of the reasons for my delinquency from the office. Nothing good has come of this, although I am down to my pre-wed weight. Very weak, but light. Very freaking weak...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home