TQR Confidential

Thursday, December 16, 2010

TQR back channels: Lalo bids adieu to Texas and another quarter


Great working with you again, Otto -- and hey, we actually had two
worth sending up!

I'm in the middle of packing to move -- the truck's coming Thursday,
which is when I'm leaving, too. I'll be offline from some time
Wednesday night through whenever the ISP gets hooked up at the new
digs (might be as early as Saturday).

Laters, y'all

(oops, better stop saying "y'all" -- I'm not going to be in the South any more)



Have a good move, sir. And "ya'll' is a handy, utilitarian turn of phrase. I still use it here in NM and I grew up in Iowa, ya'll. Laterz.



Happy moving and all the best stuff in your new life, Lalo.

We'll see you on the other side.

=;)




The other side of what? And why the emoticon?

I think you're all one person. Terry Bisson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home