TQR Confidential

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Architext summoned to perform miracle these latter days...

THE RORSCHALK: But as is your MO, you could step in and save the day again for TQR. You see, my Hal3000 is on the fritz. I've got four cap that need a 2nd in the Terminal. Could you step in and do some or all of them over the next two and a half weeks? It's been a while since the architext made the scene!

THE ARCHITEXT: Oh man! Poor timing as I am insanely busy these days... and I don't even know how the process works anymore! Send me the links and I'll see what I can do...

THE RORSCHALK: iF YOU COULD JUST DO ONE OR TWO, I could scratch something else together. I really appreciate this. Send me your address so I can send you a copy of the new anthology. I promise I'll put your address down in gmail contacts this time! I am transmitting the cap in a few minutes.

THE ARCHITEXT: Ok, but I can't probably even look until Sunday!

THE RORSCHALK: That’s fine. I know the big city has got you in its traces. In other words, the yokes on you! Thanks. I’ll be here all week. Try the veal. It’s excellent.

THE ARCHITEXT: Ha! You'll always have work in the Catskills!

THE RORSCHALK: [DAYS LATER] How's it going? Will you be able to 2nd a few of these onsite sometime this week? I just need to know yay or nay so I know what to do from here. Thanks, brother.

THE ARCHITEXT: Hey, I didn't get a chance to look over the weekend but I'll try to print a couple and give my thoughts today.

THE RORSCHALK: [audible sigh of relief] Who says you cannot proposition the lord with prayer?! I CAN PROPOSITION THE LORD WITH PRAYAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home