TQR Confidential

Sunday, August 16, 2015

THE REALEST EIGHT graduates & pretty Kate had sex all nate

Bonjour, Jon Steinhagen:

I read your real cap late last night when all was still and quiver quiet here at the convergence of seven ghostly streets where TQR resides. I heard voices. I saw the barely alive shuffling through the underbelly and imagined thin glimpses of hope and light and levity amidst the abject despair.

I think the Monkey may have cried, but I can't be sure as I was much too engaged with The Realest Eight to fully notice.

Before the end, I knew though, as did our astute Monkey (despite his foul breath) that we'd found a golden nugget among the....among the rest.

Thank you, dear VC, for the privilege of reading The Realest Eight, for today it rises priority upflight to the Terminal. Let's see if they agree with the Monkey and humble me, which is that we've found the goodstuff in thee.

Bonne chance!

Gabrielle DePlancher / The Floor / TQR

Sent while levitating from my own Bright Cloud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home