TQR Confidential

Saturday, August 01, 2015

NEWBORN MAN is a radio receiver tuned to factories and farms, just not TQR

Hello Fred,

Sorry to report the capital you sent did not touch our monkey. Just want to let you know I think you came up with a great narrative, and I was hooked at the start, but the middle and the end killed me. And I will often go about my day this way, with the "killed"ness and whatnot. I'll walk into a hobby shop and look around the model train section, and then someone will come up and ask me if I need help finding something. I want to let them know that if i needed help finding something I would have walked up to them and asked them if they could help me find something. I call that a kill. And at that point I just walk out of the store.

Doomey / the Floor / www.tqrstories.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home