TQR Confidential

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Architext likes it when I beg

And yes, it does use common currency to indulge itself in earthly pleasures, don't ask me how. But our local deity has been awfully coy and standoffish of late in regards to my pleas for further enlightenment. Perhaps it does not part with its knowledge for fear of the apprentice learning too much? Oh hell, I don't know. I just want to get a freaking witness! Can I get an "Amen!" from the mother{bleep}ing choir? ... Thank you, all. Here's my latest missive to his excellency.

You know I'm good for the money, right? I need to know how to get those dadgam portraits working in the forum section of the office. I need the posts in the Free Market to read original post first instead of last post first. I don't care if that means we need a whole new forum software. Ideally, I'd like it (the forums) to look just like the Zoetrope thread design on the main board of that particular site, if that would be possible, ie name of poster in a clean, threaded layout. Anyhow. The Dojo chat has been updated to 2.0 and I don't know how to update it to the site. If you could write me up instructions on that, too. I'd like to be more self-sufficient, but need to be tutored. I'll pay you! No problem. Could you help me out?

Thanks, TQR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home