TQR Confidential

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Terminali Cold Cock Cap

Lalo Telling wrote:

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Theodore Rorschalk wrote:
What I'm trying to say to you both right now is do not feel compelled to let a cap rise if you don't feel it deserves to.


And none did.

I sympathize with Boli & DeP for what they had to suffer, if these
were the relative 'best' of the lot.

Happy Various Winter and Year-End Holidays, regardless of which and how many you celebrate!

Best to all, and better cap next quarter ~

Lalo


Gabrielle DePlancher wrote:

to Bulldust, Lalo, me, maggie, Boligard

Another year away and TQR has no rising cap but it's allllllright now, in fact it's a gas...it is what it is. We've done our best, every one.

A little more spark would be cool. Is it time for a meeting in the New Year to discuss if there's anything we might change/do/say to attract/engage/bribe someone/anyone/a VC/an elf? to show us a better way? I don't know what I'm talking about of course.

I want to leave the office and play in the snow-----wait! it's too cold. I guess I'll just go home and have a glass of wine instead.

May each one of you enjoy a Christmas full of excessive laughter, health, and the company of the people you really want to be with instead of somebody else..

Cheers from the freezer,

DeP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home