TQR Confidential

Thursday, December 23, 2010

E. McDermott accepts his inclusion into the TQR circle of closers

I'd like to congratulate you on placing GOING HOME with tqrstories for the Winter Quarter. I've attached the version I edited. If there are some slight changes you disagree with, I'm sure we can hash it out. I won't gush too much here since I will do enough of that for public consumption in the executive suite, but suffice to say your piece is mesmerizing and a damn fine example of how setting can be used to its full potential. Congratulations. I will be sending you an electronic contract shortly and sending out your $75 soon, after all the formalities have been put to rest. Type at you soon.

Theodore Q. Rorschalk
founder and CEO of Total Quality Reading, LLC
--


Dear Theodore,

I'm glad you liked it. Gush all you want, especially with money.

Seriously. I haven't read your revisions. I promise to get back to you after Christmas. In the meantime, I wish you all the good wishes of the season, peace, joy, family, and hope.

Edward McDermott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home