TQR Confidential

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Doomey wrestles with VC's Joycean bear trap...

Hey Mike,

Examined the capital you sent us, liked the crafting, was pretty sure that you didn't actually ever manage to finish it and that you sent it anyway just to piss us off, so I decided I should probably Porthole it, and then I examined it again, and I became convinced you were trying to pull a fast one, maybe a Joycean beartrap, wasn't sure what you were pulling, but I was sure something was being pulled, and then I examined your cap again and I decided the crafting was too good to let it slip through our ever-shaking, tar-stained fingers, so I've decided to send it up to the Terminal, may the gods help your soured fate, but, anywhat, yeah, dude, you're going to the show, Mike.

Keep it unreal,

Boligard Doomey / the Floor / www.tqrstories.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home