TQR Confidential

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Edward McDermott continued: On[e] (sic) sentance stricture.

I accept all the changes that you have made. (I'm a writer, and it is hard to accept any changes. However, when in doubt, I have learned that the external eye is usually the better one.)

One thing. I think we should shorten this sentance.

"Didn’t they have prison tattoos on their arms?"

Dropping all the reference to ball point pen.

Otherwise, I don't seen any revisions that are required.

Sincerely Yours

Edward McDermott

[Editor's note: Let it be known that writers are not editors nor writers editors nor ever the twain shall never say never. Nor let it not be said that I might like you better if we slept together. Irridescent of that, TQRstories is pleased to have Mr. McDermott's brilliant venture GOING HOME for it's winter issue.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home