TQR Confidential

Friday, October 20, 2006

Baby's in Black, even though I'm Blue


Attention: I, Theodore Q. Rorschalk, have another prossible successor to the TQR throne.

Little Noe Laraine Rorschalk entered into the deluge from the sanctity and warmth of Mrs. Rorschalk's ample womb at 3:17 pm MDT this day of our Lord Tuesday, October 17, 2006, weighing in at a formidable 8.06 pounds and inhaling lungfuls of air which she forthwith turned around into primal screams. Strangely, her head was covered with copious locks of black hair, though mine be pure azure like a calm day on the Florida Keys. I'll be talking to Mrs. Rorschalk about this odd recessive gene. Or perhaps it was a matter of the odd Gene, Dick or Harry inveigling his way into my domain? Nay! Do not call me a cuckold. Bulldust is the only TQR member with horns that I know of.

Regardless.

It will be interesting and, dare I say entertaining, in the years to come to see my two descendents vie for supremacy and the eventual chairmanship of TQR. Nay, I shall not play favorites, but may the best gaffer win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home