TQR Confidential

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Of Review Copies and Undiscovered Authors at Uninvited Books

Date: Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 7:29 PM
To: Robert Dunbar

Thank you for keeping TQR uninvited, as it were. I'd love a review copy. I just don't know what address to give you to send it to just yet. Please let me get back to you in a day or two when I've got some confirmation from that third party I am trying to pin down. Happy Christmas and New Year to you, sir.
--
TQR
founder and CEO of Total Quality Reading, LLC


----------

From: Robert Dunbar
Date: Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 8:42 AM
To: Theodore Rorschalk

No problem. Just let me know.

Happy New Year!

Robert Dunbar, Editor
U N I N V I T E D B O O K S
www.UninvitedBooks.com

----------


From: Theodore Rorschalk
Date: Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 10:54 AM
To: Robert Dunbar

Dear Mr. Dunbar,

The reviewer I had in mind to review Gardens Of Night for TQR has not responded to my gmail, so just send it to the address you sent the query to: *********

Thanks! And I wish Uninvited Books all the best. Just curious, has J. Slavens queried you concerning your submissions process? I ask because I'm a big fan of his and am constantly harrassing him about getting his stuff out the heck out there. I mean, if he keeps it locked up in a steamer chest in the attic it's not going to pop, right? Thanks again.
--
TQR
founder and CEO of Total Quality Reading, LLC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home