TQR Confidential

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Boligard Returns ... fresh off Dostoyevski, he accepts review for GARDENS OF NIGHT

From: Theodore Rorschalk
Date: Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 7:21 PM
To: Boligard Doomey

You still reside here. I've got a new release from Uninvited Books (the outfit I told you to send your stuff to) that I want you to review. You up to it? I hope your Christmas was bright and you survive the New Year's party. Take care yosef.
--
TQR
founder and CEO of Total Quality Reading, LLC

----------
From: Boligard Doomey
Date: Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 10:55 AM
To: Theodore Rorschalk

Yep. Better be a good book. I am reading A killer bio about Dostoyevsky. Very inspiring. Maybe my block will evaporate. Hope your holidays were killer. When's TQR start up again? I've been a bad boy not tossing in some banter here and there. Bad me. Send the book. The Magicians by Lev somebody sucks! I hate writers. Hah.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home