TQR Confidential

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

INVESTOR BACK CHANNEL: Who's covering me in the Terminal?

From: Gabrielle DePlancher
Date: Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 4:06 PM
To: "Theodore Q. Rorschalk", Boligard Doomey


Just checking...lalo and otto remain our contacts in The Terminal?

I hope to forward the caps earlier this quarter and want to make certain of the current status of things. Thanks.

DeP
[Gabrielle DePlancher]
~ The Floor, TQR


----------
From: Theodore Rorschalk
Date: Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 5:08 AM
To: Gabrielle DePlancher


Thanks for checking in early. I will get with them and see how it's shaking down. And get back to you shortly with the down low.

TQR
founder and CEO of Total Quality Reading, LLC

----------
From: Gabrielle DePlancher
Date: Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 12:31 PM
To: Theodore Rorschalk


Thanks. I will hang here, in the balance, cap in hand. Until I know what you know.

DeP
[Gabrielle DePlancher]
~ The Floor, TQR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home